Sunday, May 8, 2011

In case you want to know how to tour the Norwalk Dairy...

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Mother's Day!

I had a couple requests for how to tour the Norwalk Dairy. First, call (526) 921-5712 and ask for John Bear. (Hopefully, he's still the manager. It's been a few years since we've been there.) Schedule a tour. He'll need to know your approximate time and size of group.

On the day of the tour, wear sunscreen and shoes you don't mind getting dirty. This is not the cleanest or freshest-smelling outing, but it is fun and VERY informative. The kids will really learn how milk makes it to their house! I'll put a link up with a map, the address and reviews.

Oh...and bring a cooler. They often give you a free half-gallon after the tour, and even if they don't, their milk prices at the the store are the best. And the milk couldn't be fresher!

No comments:

Post a Comment