Monday, June 27, 2011

Hikes

Anyone interested in Hiking? In the past my kids enjoyed Will Rogers State Park. It wasn't free but carpooling made it better (I think u pay by the car). The hike was all-terrain stroller friendly and if you time it right, you can see a polo match while having lunch at the end..or begin that way. Anyone want to plan a date for this? I can fit 4 more in my vehicle (2 boosters and 2 without)
I'm open to other locations if you prefer. I just found this a very enjoyable hike. If Mommies want to workout, and someone in the group does not (and can watch all the kids for an hour), I can lead a group fitness class for all levels of Mommies over there (no charge). Hike walk/run plus some body weight exercises for about a 500 calorie burn.

--Kayla

2 comments:

  1. My big kids are interested in hiking. Will Rogers would be great. Maybe soon? We could do another hike (or two) later in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See post on July 24 on a hiking hazard to look out for.

    ReplyDelete