If anyone is planning to go...please post or email me!!!!!! Not everyone in my family wants to attend..so having another set of eyes on kids while one wants to make a potty run would be very helpful.
Oooooh...a parade! If you find one, give us the heads up.
Also, I'm wondering if anybody has a second story to their home in Pico or Beverlywood with a good view of the fireworks in Culver City and wouldn't mind a pajama party?
Fabulous! Thanks for the link!
ReplyDeleteIf anyone is planning to go...please post or email me!!!!!! Not everyone in my family wants to attend..so having another set of eyes on kids while one wants to make a potty run would be very helpful.
ReplyDeleteI think we may try something different for a change. I'm lobbying for something farther out..with a parade or something.
ReplyDeleteOooooh...a parade! If you find one, give us the heads up.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I'm wondering if anybody has a second story to their home in Pico or Beverlywood with a good view of the fireworks in Culver City and wouldn't mind a pajama party?