I'm going to change the poll at the very bottom of the webpage (look below all the posts). It'll show a bunch of possible themes. If you want to suggest a theme not in the poll, PUT IT IN A COMMENT BELOW. After a week, we'll see which are the top four themes.
I think the first week (that starts with July 3rd) we should use the theme of "Hooray for the U.S.A." or something like that. We can plan the next four weeks, beginning with July 10th, around the four themes that win the poll.
Sorry, Becca I posted below in the other theme post. I voted as best I could, but I was having trouble reading the font with the background. I also could not see where to comment. Can you change the background or make the writing black.
ReplyDeleteAgain, I really like the themes idea, I think it would help organize the week. One day at library researching the theme, two outings and one day at home doing projects. That is just an idea.
If you highlight it as if you were to cut and paste it is much clearer.
ReplyDeleteThat's great advice. Thanks, Malkie! I can't seem to make the poll come up in any color but green or grey.
ReplyDelete