Monday, June 6, 2011

Icy Cool info!


Kayla G. received an email about group rates for ice skating in the valley and forwarded it to me. Here's the quote:
The group rate is $7 per person and it includes skate rentals. The minimum required is 10 people. Regular admission plus skate rentals would cost $10 adults $9 Kids. You can check out our Public session times below. Thank you.
I think this would be a great activity for the summer.

After Shavuot, IY"H I'll post the "themes" for July (winners of the poll last week), and we'll start penciling outings into the calendar.

2 comments:

  1. We'd love to go ice skating. How can we get group together? Shall I email the group? how about this week? Fun way to kick off the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kayla G. is organizing a group for the first monday in Aug (the 1st, I think). If you want to go this week, since Ohr Eliyahu is out, I'll go ahead and send an email with your address as the "contact person" for a group this week.

    ReplyDelete