Any special requests? I'm considering a return to Underwood Family Farm to pick tomatoes, maybe paired with a trip to nearby Rancho Tapo Community Park, which has great water play. Also, I'm thinking of trying the Fowler Museum or the Getty Villa, simply because we've never gone to either one before.
Last but not least, is anyone interested in additional outing posts for Sundays, during chol hamoed, or the like?
Unfortunately the Goreliks did Underwood family farm this week so that is out for us... I did want to go to the skirball on thursday( I have 7 printed tickets from last time and will only need 5 of them). I also never made it to Huntington beach adventure playground and would like to do that (I will have the big boys home).
ReplyDeleteWould love additional posts throughout the year although sundays my two older boys will have half day school.